Plant a vine in Israel.
Do good today!
Wine on the Vine (WOTV) is an exciting new way to:
- Give to truly remarkable charities in Israel
- Assist the rebirth of Israel’s ancient winemaking tradition
- Organically and physically connect to the Land of Israel
- Support Israel’s cultural outreach to the world
- Choose the number of vines you want, which winery you want them planted in, and the charity you’d like to benefit.
- Each vine is $18, and we accept all major US credit cards.
- You can dedicate your purchase in honor of a loved one or major life event, reflected in a beautiful digital certificate.
- Our secure online giving platform is easy to use and designed for every budget.
A portion will pay for the vine itself, expanding Israel’s vineyards and the rebirth of its ancient traditions of winemaking. A major portion will also go to the charity of your choice. The remainder of the proceeds will help fund The Israel Innovation Fund (TIIF).
What you get
We want to make giving a pleasure that gives back to you, so we’ve added our own way of saying thanks for digging a little deeper.
*bottles will be available 4 years after your vines have been planted
Wine and winemaking have played a central role in Jewish civilization for 3,500 years. That tradition returned to the Land of Israel in 1882 with the aliyah, and has been growing from strength to strength ever since. We have partnered with the very best wineries from north to south, and east to west. Learn more about them here.
Our list of charities is always growing. If you are a charity and would like to work with us, please get in touch! We have partnered with non-government organizations with innovative programs that foster prosperity and development for all sectors of Israeli society, especially its most vulnerable. Click here to learn more about them.